Yipee!! Today is my birthday so I am passing on the celebration to you. Both of my online classes are marked down for this occasion.
If you’ve not tried ice dyeing, you are missing a lot of fun and fabulous results. If you’ve been ice dyeing for awhile and aren’t happy with your current ice dyeing projects, my class will help to boost your skills. We also have a Facebook group where you can ask questions and share your beautiful creations.
Although I have done quite extensive low immersion dyeing, as well as ice dyeing, I found your class well worth my time and money. Thanks for your help, and thank you for taking the time and effort to produce your class! – Jane
In my Icy Delights class:
- You will learn 3 different ways to ice dye.
- You will learn dyeing safety precautions and the complete ice dyeing process including my dye calculator, to take the guesswork out of figuring out how much dye to use.
- I’ve included pictures of how 45 different colors split in ice dyeing. This list will save you from buying colors that may not give you the results you want.
- You will immediately be able to combine pleasing colors with my favorite color combos list. But with the master list of 45 colors, you’ll be able to create your own easily too.
- You will received detailed information about the supplies I use and a supply checklist, making it easier for you to get started.
- To keep your organized, I’ve included a downloadable worksheet to keep notes on your dyeing sessions.
- Lastly. in the patterns section you will learn 11 different folding and clamping techniques to really show off your ice dyeing skills.
This $39 class which you can take when you have time (no deadlines), is $10 OFF for my birthday celebration until midnight January 2. You can access this price at this link. Remember, you have to use this link, and it expires on January 2.
My other class is Easy Silk Dyeing.
Thanks for a great class. Everything was very understandable and it looks like a terrific activity to enjoy with friends and family alike. – Luann
Easy Silk Dyeing is a fun and fast way to dye silk without all of the prep and waiting time. We are using Colorhue Dyes. These instant set dyes are fast, but the resulting fabrics look like you’ve spent hours designing.
While teaching this class locally for several years, I found that students always left with smiles and a real sense of accomplishment. Many dyed their scarves to gift, but discovered that they were too pretty to give away! But even though you are limited to silk, you can’t forget heavier silk including raw silk. Here are some raw silk pieces.
In this class:
- You will learn how easy and how much fun it is to work with silk.
- You will learn how to prepare the dyes and the silk for dyeing.
- You will learn six different designs to produce beautiful pieces.
- You will create beautiful dyed silk scarves and fabric that you can sell or gift.
This $20 class which you can take when you have time (no deadlines), is $5 OFF for my birthday celebration until midnight January 2. You can access this price at this link. Remember, you have to use this link, and it expires on January 2.
If you have any questions about my classes, email me at lsheines at gmail dot com. Have a great day! Would love to have you in class.