OMG! I can’t believe it’s week 8. And I have to tell you that I got squat done this week!!
The time change is a killer for me. The first night I hardly slept, and then it took two days to catch up. I spent most of this past week binge watching Netflix/Prime! So besides watching (and napping) that’s all I got done this week!
Here are a few of the series I watched. I also started some that I didn’t finish!
- Betty White – First Lady of Television
- Staircase – Documentary about the murder of Michael Peterson’s wife
- The One – matchmaking through DNA
- The Sinner – mysteries that are a bit bizarre
- Stone Cold with Tom Selleck – would love to see his other movies from this series, but they weren’t included in Prime free viewing
- The Crown – still trying to push through it!
I did try working on an experiment, and this is what I got! So I scrapped it.
Oh, I forgot about this. I sat down one evening and sketched this. I’ve yet to grab any fabric and work this design out. Hopefully, I’ll do that this week.
Sure hope my mojo comes back this week. Would love to hear what you’re up to. Comment below or add you blog post to the linky party. Have a great week!