I mentioned last week that I’ve joined Rinda’s Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. If you would like more information, check out her post here.
Here is the list and I’m marking them off:
1. A sign welcoming people to your home town (or a nearby town)
2. A garden gnome
3. Birds on a wire
4. A group of tourists
5. A rack of post cards
6. An urban street scene
7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
9. A bakery
10. A photo bomb (someone found lurking in the background of photo; the lurker may have intended to disrupt the picture or may be doing it unintentionally, but the background lurker is a surprise to the photographer)
11. A horn
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
14. A parade
15. A juggler
16. A sign in a language other than English
17. A lamp post
18. A water fall
19. A public garden
20. A bus (not a car, truck, lorry, camper or RV) with a picture painted on its sides.
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for anything on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: A kite, hot air balloon or blimp Alternative B: A bird house
So far I found these
#6 – an urban street scene. This was at the art fair held Sunday, June 1 in downtown Evansville.
#8 – a tattoo on a person. This was one of the artists selling his paintings at the street fair. There were lots of people with tattoos that day.
#8 – a bakery. Starbucks – I know that’s cheating a bit but it does have bakery stuff there.
#17 – a lamp post. This is on the main drag of the city where I live.
#21 – A photograph of you with something representing the season – Here I’m cherry picking at a local orchard.
That’s all so far. If you want to join in the fun, check out Rinda’s blog here.